Enquiry about establishing a new SCL

Any group of persons with an involvement and interest in construction law can establish a new national SCL (subject to the laws of their country) by contacting the SCL-International Coordinator through filling-in and sending the following form:

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.